Collection of Personal Information
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn, collects personal information only when it is required for business purposes.
- While collecting any personal information, The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn, indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains the consent of the provider of the information in writing.The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn gives the person providing the information with an option of not providing the information. He also has the option of withdrawing his consent given earlier. In such cases,The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn may choose not to provide any services/supply goods for which the information was necessary.
- While collecting information, The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn or any entity authorized on its behalf to collect information takes such steps as are, in the circumstances, reasonable to ensure that the person providing the information has the knowledge of —
- the fact that the information is being collected
- the purpose for which the information is being collected; and
- the intended recipients of the information
- The providers of information are permitted, as and when requested by them, to review the information they had provided.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of personal information
- The terms of confidentiality and disclosure of personal information will be recorded in the non-disclosure agreement that may be entered into with the provider of the information.
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn has also adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn uses the personal information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn, does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained.
Policy for Website usage
- Any personal information shared by you in this Website shall be kept confidential in accordance with The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inns reasonable security practices and procedures. Personal information, shared by you, shall be used for doing the intended business with you.
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared by the Company with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you. You hereby grant your consent to The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn to share such information with its subsidiaries, business associates etc.
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- Cookies:- To personalize your experience on the Company’s Website or to support one of its promotions, The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn, may assign your computer browser a unique random number. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalizing your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a “cookie” from the Company’s Website.
- The Vyshakh & Lalitha Inn, shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
Changes to the Policy
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.